Welcome to our website,
trading as Mid Murray Services which is committed to protecting your personal information provided to us.
Mid Murray Services follows various principles concerning the collection, storage and use of personal information
as outlined in the National Privacy Principles of the Commonwealth Privacy Act (1988). “Personal Information”
is information about you that is personally identifiable to you, like your name, address, email address,
or phone number, as well as other non-public information that is associated with the foregoing.
Personal information is collected by Mid Murray Services to, among other things; enable us to provide you with the products and
services you have requested and to assist us improve our products and services. If you choose not to provide
personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the products and services you require, or a high
level of service.
created in accordance with National Privacy Principle 5.1. Accordingly we
- the way we collect, use and disclose personal information
- the way we protect the quality and security of personal information
- the way that access can be granted to personal information that we may hold
- the manner of dealing with any complaints concerning the correctness
of our access to personal information held by us
Mid Murray Services collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you, for example when you provide information by phone,
in marketing coupons, competitions or application forms or when you use
or submit information to us through our websites (eg by email or
- from third parties such as our Related Companies, credit reporting agencies or your representatives;
- from publicly available sources of information, including from your
public websites and from your listings in other online directories;
- from the organisations identified below under "When we disclose
your personal information";
- from our own records of how you use our services; or
- when legally required to do so
Your personal information may be used in order to:
- verify your identity;
- assist you to subscribe to our products and services;
- provide our products and services, including referring your services;
- administer and manage those products and services, including charging,
billing and collecting debts;
- make changes to your profile;
- respond to any queries or feedback you may have;
- inform you of ways the products and services provided to you could be
- conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and for fraud;
- prevent and detect any misuse of, or fraudulent activities involving
the Mid Murray Services website;
- research and develop our products and services;
- gain an understanding of your information and communication needs or
obtain your feedback or views about our services in order for us to
provide you with a better service;
- maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure,
including testing and upgrading of these systems.
Mid Murray Services is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information.
We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to
help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
Mid Murray Services
- stores Personal Information behind a computer firewall,
a barrier designed to prevent outsiders from accessing our servers
- have implemented technology to detect intrusions
- protects your Personal Information from unauthorised physical access by storing your Personal
Information in a controlled facility
- limits access to Personal Information in electronic
databases to those persons (including employees and contractors) in Mid Murray Services
organisation who have a business need for such access
- conducts periodic internal audits and vulnerability scans to ensure compliance with these
security measures and generate security incident logs that track information
useful in screening for attempted abuse of or unauthorised access to your
Even though Mid Murray Services has taken significant steps to ensure that your Personal
Information is not intercepted, accessed, used, or disclosed by unauthorised
persons, you should know that Mid Murray Services cannot fully eliminate security risks
associated with Personal Information.
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to some
exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know.
You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons.
Mid Murray Services reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing
access to, your information.
If you have any questions in relation to privacy,
- please contact us between 9.00am and 5.00pm (CST), Monday to Friday
- Tel: 0412 773 023
- Post: Mid Murray Services, 2869 Purnong Rd, Caurnamont SA 5238
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information on privacy is available at the website
of the Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner.
The material contained in this site is the copyright of Mid Murray
Services and is protected by Australia and international copyright laws.